Sunday, May 15, 2011

An early note to the man, whoever that is ;)

Okay... I know you have decided to be with me for the rest of your life, but I guess I should give you a chance to think about it, as I've a list of terms & conditions that might drive you nuts, but let me make it clear, I'm NOT gonna lower the standards I've set! ;) 
  • First and foremost, the saree i'd be wearing for the wedding would be simple, less expensive... I prefer not to waste money on useless things :) I know you have nothing to do with that, but it might matter to the ladies on your side ;) 
  • Don't expect me to wear  much gold; the next thing I'm gonna say might blow your mind off - I'm not crazy about that metal :) 
  • Hey, do u like SALMAN KHAN? Do you? If not, just prepare yourself to be his fan, coz i dont wanna debate over it...I just love him... ;)
  •  Do u like SHAHRUKH KHAN? If  yes, well... I dont wanna debate over it as well.. i just hate him...! So u know what you are supposed to do ;)
  • Am a great foodie... Indian, Chinese, Italian... Slurppp...You know cooking right? :) Alright, kidding I'm a good cook, but I'm not gonna do it all for myself, help me with the cutting, grinding, etc etc parts :)
  • The house is not just mine, it's ours. So lets split the household works :)
  • I looooooooooooooove long drives... That too in the middle of the night.. Hope you like it too :)
  • Are you a singer? Man... i wish you were one.. I mean, not that great to have "fans",  female fans i mean... :-| but one who can manage to sing, and bowl me over ... *Blush*
  • Mind getting me chocolates daily? ;) 
  • I wouldn't mind you watching football matches or cricket... But then, always remember, family comes first :)
  • Classical music, Opera, Jazz blah blaah...WILL NOT  be entertained... pure filmy music rocks ;)
  • Love spending more time with your friends? well, you'll get your space, to some extent :P 
  • You have problems with the long list of  friends I've, majority being guys? Well, they are, they will and always be my friends....  I assure, they are very decent people and me n them, we know our limits :)
  • Me having problems with your list of female friends... well.... limits please... I wouldn't mind :)
  • If you dare to do anything offensive, beware... Am updating it right away in Facebook !! :D
  • Am nuts, sarcastic, possessive, dumb, sick and all that... better be comfortable or else its gonna be hard for both of us :D
  • When i say I dont love you or miss you, its actually the other way around n if i say i love you or miss you.. its worth believing :)
  • Don't ever argue... and always listen.. Pretension will not be entertained... n once caught red handed, u'll have to pay for it! 
Well, the list goes on n on... n i prefer discussing many in person... Get ready to face the devil ;) I swear, i feel sorry for you, but again, we have no other option left ;) I prefer to remain the same, and i want you to respect that :)

PS : Most of the points mentioned are exaggerated and overrated... :D so dont ya worry.. am not that a baddie.... u'll have a  close to peaceful life ;)

39 comments:

  1. Fairly one -sided ... you are just like my Insurance Company and Sun TV DTH

    -Ajit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe... it is n it has to be.... after all, its abt my terms n conditions ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...suddenly I stopped caring ;)

    - Kai

    ReplyDelete
  4. better don't mingle. why spoiling a life? :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. oru abhyudayakaankshi!!September 15, 2011 at 10:54 AM

    lol!!!!
    njanu undedeee...

    muttan.. !!! nanaaaaaaayi varatte!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. dai.. its more like the usual girly theory.. guys dnt wanna go trough these stuffs ... try something different like.. i like bungee jumping...if u plan for a honeymoon.. try mesopotamia... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Y wud i do that wen am scared of height :/ Anyways, i want my honeymoon to be a decent one :D :D ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well as your friend rightly pointed out in fb... give this blog link while giving ad in newspaper... All the best for the search too :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. knok.. knock..!! am i hearing FM radio ?.. really funny..

    ReplyDelete
  10. yeah,.....y? interested ? :P errr... will consider only if u r a male ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. waiting 4 ur anz,
    100% genuine man :P :) from North Kerala

    ReplyDelete
  12. Misss you yaar :(
    Fb says u r married. Actually single, right?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Okay, Too many smilies, too many winks :-l ;)

    Apart from that, you can't tell this stuff before hand! What are you gonna fight about then ? See, if you tell this kinda stuff early on, the only argument you can ever make is, "I told you so" - there won't be any "Don't try to change me", "I hate your friends and their guts", "I love the smell of cigars in the morning" (okay, that's from my list)

    Nice read, you should swing by my turf sometime, we could share a laugh or two.

    ReplyDelete
  14. If fighting is ur motive, u dont really need a particular reason, that too for someone lyk me... i can fight on or argue about anything under the sun!! ;)

    N hey, even ur blog looks interesting.. am on, reading it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. veendum :) you'll soon be blessed with the man. ithu "Vivaram ulla aanungalde kaalam aanu":)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice list.. but I disagree with one . "I will be the samee, u better change!"
    Since you can list all those things , you can simply compromise with all and even more.. :)

    But this list contradict with your caption "a female who fails to figure out what exactly she's looking for"..

    ReplyDelete
  17. I liked the "Salman Khan" part!! Glad that u don't expect ur would-be-hubby to take off his shirt at the slightest pretext like Sallu bhai!! ((*lol*))

    ReplyDelete
  18. @sarathsaleem - Most of the points mentioned are exaggerated and overrated ;)

    @ajith - well.. i'd kill him if he does that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Kutty oru Patti-ye aano nokkunne? :P

    ReplyDelete
  20. Enjoyed each line in the post.Devi you rocks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. _/\_
    Dhaivame... Aa Chekkane Kaathhukollane...;-) :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. @Scooby-Doo : LOL.. Good one ;)
    @Kulsu : Thank you ;)
    @Sidharth Nair : Njanum aalku vendi prarthikam LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hihi... Appo Aale kandupidichu kazhinjhuo??:)

    ReplyDelete
  24. enthonadi penee ithuu aa chekannee ipole inagnee oke parnjyu pedipikyanoo hoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. loved this one devi! keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  26. u know wht love!.. i can see see myself in you.. at least in many places.. sad we dint catch up when we could ,,,
    take care
    all the best wishes deary
    rinku

    ReplyDelete